Prossibly the greatest episode in SCOTTCast history. Fan Favorite Ian approves of Scott’s new energetic intro. The ethics of belief are discussed. Master Charlz chimes into the email bag.
Three episodes, one weekend, plus a whole other podcast? What am I trying to prove?
Enjoy raw SCOTTCast as David and I talk sensory deprivation and salt in old wounds.
In this episode, Fan Favorite Ian Dixon joins Scott and they discuss the SCOTTCast Media Empire, SnM, Isolation Tanks and what to do with the time, rent prices, and how to make a hole civilization into utopia
SCOTTCast has provided a DAUNTING 40 episodes of glorious podcasting for the enlightened masses. So if you want to see the best we have had to offer, I’ve compiled TEN clips from SCOTTCast’s storied history for your listening pleasure.
- Ian’s plans for his body when he dies
- Our answer to a SCOTTCastigator’s love troubles
- David’s take on epigenetics
- The legend of Ontario Man
- Turkey Dinosaurs vs Robots
- Pompeii News
- My cat
- SCOTTCast starts digging our underground civilization
- The Hamtramck Avengers
- and a plague of Lactose Intolerance
If you like what you hear, subscribe on iTunes or at the SCOTTCast website